100% Pure Natural Mango Butter - Direct importers from India
Botanical Name Mangifera Indica
Extraction Cold Pressed
ORGANIC - Myth - FDA clearly mentions that it is wrong to mention ORGANIC if there is no certification to prove the same. FDA also mentions that Organic certification is not important for cosmetics which merely increases the cost of the product. Hence, while our product is Organic, we cannot provide the certification as it would increase the cost while giving no additional benefit to the end consumer. Those who claim their product to be Organic, ask for a certificate and the reality will be known, do not be fooled.
Mango butter is extracted from the kernels of the Mango fruit (Mangifera Indica)
It is soft, but solid at room temperature and slightly grainy in nature, melts in contact with skin or at higher temperatures
Tends to solidify at lower/ cooler temperature
Mango butter is a soft butter & is commonly used in soap making, skin care and hair care products. It is similar to Shea and Cocoa butter in consistency, but differs in the composition
Mango butter is rich in antioxidants Vitamin A & E
It contains natural emollient qualities that keep the skin moisturized
It can also be used directly on the scalp to retain and restore moisture and promotes cell regeneration
Mango butter is excellent for the skin as it deeply hydrates and nourishes it
It has protective effects against UV Radiation, helps treat skin rash, eczema, insect bites, protects and heals skin against damage caused by sunburn and frostbites
It further helps smooth acne scarring and can help fade stretch marks
Mango butter can also be used in the shower for a natural, non-drying alternative to soap
It can be used as a shaving cream, which will help lock in moisture as you shave
Can also be used as a hair conditioner
Santmira Raw Mango Butter 8 oz tub 100% Pure from India Natural For Skin, Face,
Benefits of Mango Butter
- Plumps the skin: Because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin.
- Natural source of vitamin A: Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
- Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing. Mango butter works great as a lip balm.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturization, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Environmental Protection: Mango butter can act as a great extra protection against natural environmental hazards like dust, sun, etc. Please do continue to use your Sun Block creams as usual though