Withania Coagulans is popularly known as Indian Rennet (Paneer Dodi) a common herb found in India, Nepal, and Afghanistan. From the flower, fruit, leaves, stem and to the seeds all parts of the herb helps in curing many ailments.
Benefits of Indian Rennet ~
Indian Rennet is a magical herb that helps in curing diabetes. Continuous use of its fruit has proven to control high blood sugar spikes. In addition, it not just utilizes the blood glucose but also repairs the beta cells of the pancreas. It promotes the secretion of insulin in the right amount. The herb promotes the depletion of blood sugar with improvement in glucose utilization and carbohydrate metabolism. It lowers the complication of hyperglycemia. The usage of antidiabetic drugs and insulin is lowered on regular use of Paneer Dodi. Hence Panner Dodi is a safe and effective way to manage Diabetes Mellitus as a single supplement to synthetic antidiabetic drugs.
The other benefits of Indian Rennet are helps in curing asthma, berries of this plants purify the blood which eases to clear acne, chewing of twigs helps to clean tooth, the paste of paneer Dodi, when applied on wounds, speeds up the healing process, relieves stress, promote a sense of well-being, reduces body aches and improves physical stamina
How to use ~ Soak about 10 – 15 pods of Paneer Dodi in a glass of water overnight. Squeeze them to bring out their extract in the water. Filter it through a sieve and drink it next morning empty stomach. Take care if you are on a prescription medicine since it immediately gives results, your blood sugar may fall. Therefore, regularly test your blood sugar levels and adjust the dose of medicine with your physician advise.
Caution ~ In normal conditions prolong use of Indian Rennet makes the person vulnerable to infections and other diseases. It is not safe in pregnancy.
- Paneer Dodi helps as a Anti - Diabetic Natural herb
- Safe and effective in managing Diabetes Mellitus, c
- Can control diabetes within 30 days
- Paneer Phool lowers the blood sugar, improves glucose utilization & carbohydrate metabolism in the body
- Helps overcome defiance to oral hypoglycemic drugs by generating and reparing beta cells in Pancreas thus promoting more insulin generation.
- Helps Reduce Blood Sugar levels and Improves Glucose Metabolism and Carbohydrate Metabolism thereby promoting a sense of wellbeing.