100% Pure Natural Mango Butter
Direct importers from Manufacturers in India
PACKAGING: Stand Up Pouches
Botanical Name : Mangifera Indica
Extraction : Cold Pressed
ORGANIC - Myth - FDA clearly mentions that it is wrong to mention ORGANIC if there is no certification to prove the same. FDA also mentions that Organic certification is not important for cosmetics which merely increases the cost of the product. Hence, while our product is Organic, we cannot provide the certification as it would increase the cost while giving no additional benefit to the end consumer. Those who claim their product to be Organic, ask for a certificate and the reality will be known, do not be fooled.
Mango butter is extracted from the kernels of the Mango fruit (Mangifera Indica). It is soft, but solid at room temperature and slightly grainy in nature, melts in contact with skin or at higher temperatures. Tends to solidify at lower/ cooler temperature.
Mango butter is a soft butter with a mild sweet odour & is commonly used in soap making, skin care and hair care products. It is similar to Shea and Cocoa butter in consistency, but differs in the composition.
Mango butter is rich in antioxidants Vitamin A & E. It contains natural emollient qualities that keep the skin moisturized. It can also be used directly on the scalp to retain and restore moisture and promotes cell regeneration.
Mango butter can also be used in the shower for a natural, non-drying alternative to soap. It can be used as a shaving cream, which will help lock in moisture as you shave. Can also be used as a hair conditioner.
Here are some of the other ways mango butter benefits the skin:
- Plumps the skin: Because itâs rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin.
- Natural source of vitamin A: Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skinâs overall youthful look.
- Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing. Mango butter works great as a lip balm.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturization, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Environmental Protection: Mango butter can act as a great extra protection against natural environmental hazards like dust, sun, etc. Please do continue to use your Sun Block creams as usual though!
- Soothes: Mango butter helps soothe skin.
- Calms insect bites and poison ivy: If you have been bitten or exposed to poison ivy, mango butter can help calm the itching and stinging so your skin can relax.
Shelf Life: 24 Months if stored in sealed condition in a cool, dark place without contamination of moisture.
WARNING/ DISCLAIMER: Please always consult your health care provider before beginning use if you have any medical conditions/ allergy. Avoid use immediately if after use you experience discomfort. The above information is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have not evaluated this information. This information is not intended to cure, diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease. We will not be responsible for misuse of this or any other product.