Irish Sea Moss 100% Pure Raw Organic WildCrafted ~ Ocean Grown Chondrus CrispusWhole Leaf Jamaican Irish Moss Sea Moss is wild harvested from most fertile environment in the Caribbean; in Jamaica and surrounding territories. Reefs are protected, products are 100% pure.Satisfaction Guaranteed! Should you have any questions regarding your purchase or our products, feel free to contact us anytime!
Benefits of Irish / Sea Moss
- Relief from symptoms of Cough & Sore
- Increased energy and nutrition
- Disease recovery
- Healthy skin
- Strengthening of joints and connective tissues
- Soothing the digestive track
- Increased thyroid health
- Strengthening of immune system
- Has 92 of 102 minerals that body needsIrish / Sea Moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrhs (inflammation and phlegm in mucous membranes ) which causes congestion. It also contains compounds which acts as natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents helping to get rid of any infections.Sea Moss is a species of red algea. Which you can find on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Sea moss has some vital properties for which it was used throughout Europe for decades. It helps those people who are suffering from malnutrition.
Sea Moss or Irish moss is very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin K, Calcium and Copper, and a very good source of Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, and Manganese.
Warning Irish Moss, Sea Moss, or by its botanical name Gracilaria. is wild-crafted and truly raw, dried in the natural sun right after harvesting- because of the natural state it comes with impurities, such as sand, dirt, and salt, which clean out when you rinse and soak the dried seaweed.Ideal to mix with your favorite Smoothies, Soups etc.
- (CHONDRUS CRISPUS)
top of page
bottom of page